samedi 23 juillet 2011

Lovely wedding

I've been trying many things about photography these past few months,
including wedding photography.
Here is a preview from Jeremie and Caroline's wedding,
which took place on April 30th, 2011.
Jeremie is my former organ teacher and a Disney fan.
He is a talented organ and guitar player. As a music writer, he designed
all the music for his wedding celebration, inspired by Disney music
(Jurassic Park, Lilo & Stitch and so on...)
It was really great!


I'm not really fond of traditional wedding photography and in France,
it can easily be really old-fashioned, and most of the time, ugly.
I worked the pictures so they look sweeter.

Photobucket

Caroline and Jeremie, I wish you the best.
May you be happy together forever and after,
and have plenty of musician babies!

Aucun commentaire: